Tuesday 29 May 2012

Peplum Dresses

LFW saw designers such as Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen re-introducing the peplum for SS12.

For people with a slender frame like myself, the peplum has the ability to enhance curves and add shape to slim figures. The high street has some lovely skirts and shirts on offer but given that I am in need of one for a party this weekend, I wanted to focus on dresses...

Dorothy Perkins, £39.50
Boohoo, £20
Zara, £25.99
Miss Selfridge, £42.00


 
Glamorousuk.com, £31.99

3 comments:

  1. For myself I would prefer the second one with the black and white stripes but I think you would look adorable in the first one. Which one have you chosen?

    Mary Jane
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes stripey would look good with a big red clutch. Aww thanks, I love the first too but they didn't have my size left so in the end I went for a cream style in Topshop! x

      Delete
  2. I really love the mini peplum trend at the moment, so flattering!I love the zara dress,perfect colour for summer too xx

    ReplyDelete