Wednesday 24 October 2012

Stripey Jumper & Disco Pants

If you haven't already invested in a pair of disco pants, do it! Although the American Apparel originals are expensive, you can find cheaper alternatives on Asos Marketplace and ebay. Although I have had the black pair for a while now, I am now contemplating getting the electric blue or bright red version, but I am not sure I would ever wear them.

Fur Gilets are a must for autumn and in-between seasons weather. In winter I plan on wearing mine over my biker and army jacket for extra warmth but at the moment, over a jumper is sufficient.

Stripes are timeless and as a print, never go out of fashion. At the weekend my mission was to find a stripey jumper and I picked this up at a charity shop for £4. My patent loafers are an old Urban Outfitters pair and my satchel is from Amazon.




Jumper: vintage, Fur Gilet: Topshop, Earrings: Topshop, Watch: Michael Kors, Satchel: Amazon, Disco Pants: American Apparel

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is so perfect for the weather, It's a really cool outfit especially with the jacket! You look amazing love the earrings and the wrist watch.Great Blog, Keep It Up :)


    I am now following, Please support my blog by following back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ Thanks <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you like it! Loving fur gilets at the moment.

      I will do xxx

      Delete
  2. I really Love Your Fur Vest & Purse. It's so pretty! & your Blog I LOVE!!
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! Really appreciate your comments :) xxx

      Delete
  3. love the stripes! in search for my perfect one ))

    http://fromprovince.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete