Tuesday 20 November 2012

Checked Dress

With Christmas on our doorstep, what better way to inject a bit of colour into my wardrobe and celebrate by purchasing a red dress? That was my excuse anyway. Topshop does well for wardrobe staples and timeless items that never go out of fashion. Checked prints are one such example and I see this dress as an investment.

The same can be said for an oversized, tan bag-you can wear it with anything. Neutral colours ease the stress of that pre-work outfit panic and make the frantic morning rush a little easier. The size is also ideal for throwing in books, magazines and the overflowing makeup bag.





Jacket: Zara, Dress: Topshop HERE, Cross Chain: Topshop, Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: Accessorize HERE, Patent Loafers: Urban Oufitters

2 comments:

  1. I love that oversized bag !! But what I love even more.... your bed!!!! ;)

    xo Mary

    http://www.micropolis.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear! Yes I am a fan of vintage look bedroom furniture and this bed does the job :) xx

      Delete