Thursday 8 November 2012

Sparkle & Fade Jumper

At the weekend I need to have a massive wardrobe sort out as I am losing track of what I actually own. It's hard not to get bored of the same clothes after wearing them a few times and I don't like posting the same things on here. Saying that, my bank balance needs some TLC so I have been resisting the temptation to shop.

This leopard print jumper was an Urban Outfitters purchase by Sparkle and Fade which I got last winter after deliberating over it for weeks. In the past I have made the mistake of paying full price for something at UO which then goes into the sale for about 50% cheaper-luckily not the case here. It is an oversized style and swamps me a bit so I have tucked it into my H and M PU leather skirt to reveal (ish) my waist! Over the top I have added my black fur collar for a bit of extra warmth and glam.

I am loving the nail art trend at the moment. All the glittery nail varnishes and magnetic nail paint that Barry M have bought out are amazing and although I haven't dabbled with any nail pens or stencils just yet I was desperate to try out this Jewel Glitter Nail Paint. I started with a base coat to protect the colour from staining my nails and then painted them in a dark red shade. I added the glitter nail paint in Amethyst over the top and I'm really pleased with the result. One layer is enough to create the effect and a few days on it still hasn't chipped. However, be warned. Glitter nail varnish tends to be a nightmare to remove so I am dreading the inevitable scrubbing off with gallons of remover and cotton wool!





Jumper: Urban Outfitters, Fur Collar: H and M, Skirt: H and M, Ankle Boots: Primark, Watch: Michael Kors, Nail Varnish: Barry M.

3 comments:

  1. Nice look Naomi ! Love the skirt !

    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog :: magic story in the park
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete