Tuesday 22 January 2013

Wedge Trainers and Fur

In these arctic conditions it can be tempting to grab as many layers as possible and pile them on with no consideration of the potentially disastrous consequences. Teaming your dad's old fleece with an ill-advised, multi-coloured scarf acquired from an Aunt years ago may seem like a good idea at the time, but there are ways to keep the cold out without committing the fashion crime of the century!

For the winter months I have a checklist of 'must-have' items that provide much needed warmth whilst still looking glam. One such item is the fur gilet and whilst I will highlight the rest in my next post, here is my latest seasonal outfit. I have used a leopard print belt to add to the overall look and accentuate my waist. Note that I am not referring to the bright coloured, bomber jacket types (!) but the chic faux fur varieties worn by leading fashionistas such as Olivia Palermo.

In terms of jewellery, my latest obsession is this knuckle duster set of rings. After seeing Rosie Fortescue on Made in Chelsea wearing the amazing Maison Martin Margiela set BUY HERE, I managed to find a more purse-friendly option from Asos (link below).

Fur Gilet: Romwe, Jumper: H and M, Belt: Topshop, Black Jeans: Topshop, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Topshop, Rings: Asos, Wedge Trainers: Primark similar here




4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!

    http://filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i may have those same wedges if they are Steve Madden Olympiaa. Great look, great post!
    Best,
    Jordan Holt
    http://www.exclusivelychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit! :) Cute vest!

    ReplyDelete